Opalescence Go take-home whitening system is recommended for patients looking for professional whitening to go or as an alternative to over-the-counter whitening products. With no impressions, models, or lab time required, Opalescence Go whitening trays are also a perfect follow-up to in-office whitening.
- Unique UltraFit™ tray material offers a remarkably comfortable fit and easily conforms to any patient’s smile
- Molar-to-molar coverage whitens the entire smile
- Opalescence Go whitening gel is designed to maximize patient comfort
- Convenient prefilled trays can be worn right out of the package
- Optimal gel quantity allows easy cleanup after whitening
- 10% - wear 30–60 minutes for 5–10 days; 15% - wear 15–20 minutes for 5–10 days
- Opalescence Go teeth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride)
- Available in Mint and Melon flavors
- Vegan—no animal products
- Certified gluten free
- Certified kosher
Award-Winning Convenience from the Global Leaders in Teeth Whitening
Opalescence Go prefilled teeth whitening trays are the answer for your patients who desire the best teeth whitening experience no matter where they go. Opalescence Go teeth whitening trays can be carried in a pocket or bag and worn right out of the package. The UltraFit™ tray is made of a discreet material designed to maximize patient comfort, and is prefilled with the optimal amount of teeth whitening gel. This makes it possible for your patients to whiten when and where they want. With no need for impressions, models, lab time, custom trays, or LED teeth whitening lights, Opalescence Go teeth whitening trays are easy and convenient for doctor and patient alike.
Available in 10% or 15% hydrogen peroxide concentrations and Mint or Melon flavors, Opalescence Go whitening trays provide options to fit your patients’ needs. They will see noticeably whiter teeth after 5–10 days wearing 10% hydrogen peroxide for 30–60 minutes each day, or wearing 15% hydrogen peroxide for 15–20 minutes each day. Not only is it effective, flexible, and convenient, Opalescence Go teeth whitening gel is vegan—no animal products are used. It is also certified gluten free and certified kosher, so it fits in with the lifestyles and beliefs of patients from diverse backgrounds.
The Best Way to Whiten Teeth Just Got Easier
For over 30 years Opalescence™ Teeth Whitening systems have helped patients get bright white smiles in safe, trusted, and reliable ways. Our products whiten teeth chemically, using hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide, and don’t rely on LED teeth whitening lights, activated charcoal, or other fads. Opalescence Go trays are prefilled with just the right amount of hydrogren peroxide gel to whiten effectively, and their portable, individually packaged design allows for easy and discreet whitening to fit your patient’s busy schedule.
The innovative UltraFit™ tray is made of a unique, highly adaptable material that comfortably conforms to any smile. The tray material responds to the internal body temperature of the patient and begins to mold around the occlusal surfaces and into the interproximal spaces. The UltraFit tray also provides superior coverage—molar to molar and buccal to lingual—whitening the entire smile and ensuring that the maximum amount of whitening gel remains on the teeth during whitening.
Create an At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit for Your Patients
While each Opalescence teeth whitening kit is effective as a stand-alone teeth whitening treatment, many patients benefit from using a combination of products to meet their needs. Because each Opalescence teeth whitening product works in combination with the others, it is easy to create a customized teeth whitening kit for any patient to take home. For example, Opalescence Go teeth whitening trays are a great way to follow-up an Opalescence™ Boost™ in-office whitening treatment and go perfectly with the daily use of Opalescence™ Whitening Toothpaste. A 1 oz. tube of Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste is included with each Opalescence Go whitening patient kit.
- Data on file.
- Klukowska M, White DJ, Kozak KM, Zoladz JR, Baker RA, Garcia-Godoy F, et al. Effect of bleach on microleakage of Class V composite restorations. J Dent Res. 85(Spec Iss B):0035, 2006 (www.dentalresearch.org).
- Angerame D, Garaffa S, Maglione M, Di Lenarda R, De Stefano Dorigo E. Effect of in-office bleaching on Class V composite restorations seal. J Dent Res. 84(Spec Iss A):3013, 2005 (www.dentalresearch.org).
- Wilson D, Xu C, Hong L, Wang Y. Effects of clinical factors during tooth whitening on enamel. J Dent Res. 86(Spec Iss A):2632, 2007 (www.dentalresearch.org).
- Lim B-S, Ryu I, Lee Y-K, Rhee S-H, Yang H-C, Ahn S-J et al. Effect of bleaching agent on shear bond strength to dentin. J Dent Res. 85(Spec Iss B):0036, 2006 (www.dentalresearch.org).