PermaShade LC light cure veneer luting resin is used exclusively for cementing veneers. Its ergonomic contra-angle syringe makes luting more convenient than other delivery methods. With enduring color stability, and low shrinkage, PermaShade LC luting resin is ideal for creating a long-lasting, esthetic veneer smile.
- Unsurpassed low shade shift1
- Can be used for porcelain, zirconia, composite, and other indirect veneers
- Available in four VITA®2 shade options: Translucent, Opaque White, A2, and B1
- Ergonomic contra-angle delivery aids in precise placement to small, delicate veneers
- Medium viscosity keeps veneer from drifting once seated
- Upon curing, low shrinkage stress prevents strain on the veneer3
- Barghi N, Gureckis KM, McAlister T. Color stability of two luting resins. J Dent Res. 90(Spec Iss A):1685, 2011 (www.dentalresearch.org).
- Registered trademark of a company other than Ultradent
- Data on file.