Instructions for Use (IFU)
Peak SE Primer contains a strong acid (pH 1.2) with a resin base to ensure optimal etching performance for mechanical retention. The resin contains an ethanol carrier that chases the natural moisture in the tooth, drawing resin in behind it to seal off the etched area while also priming the surface to receive the adhesive. Peak SE Primer is the proven, superior choice for self-etching techniques.
- Proven bond strengths superior to leading competitors1–4
- Unique JetMix™ syringe preserves chemistry for optimal performance
- Syringe delivery allows for minimal waste and optimal control intraorally
- Delivers fresh, stable chemistry
- Facilitates an easy, one-coat technique
- Places precisely and conveniently
- Eliminates the need for mixing wells or brushes
- Certified gluten free
- Price RB, McLeod M, Felix CM. Bond strengths of self-etching bonding systems to dentin and enamel. J Dent Res 87(Spec Iss A): 0825, 2008 (www.dentalresearch.org).
- Clinicians Report, Volume 3, Issue 6, June 2010.
- Burgess J, Cakir D. Shear bond strength comparison of six adhesives to dentin with and without the application of chlorhexidine. 2010. Data available upon request.
- In-house testing shows the superior bond strengths of Peak Universal Bond. Data available upon request.
- Vargas M. Ultramorphological evaluation of the resin-dentin-enamel interface produced by three proprietary self-etching adhesive systems. 2007. Data on file.